Warranty Terms and Conditions
- 30-day getting started Assistance – GM-TECH offer a standard 30 day support program at no additional charge for installation optimization, configuration and limited usage questions during the critical 30-day period after delivery of your system.
- Telephone technical support – GMTECH provides telephone support to all customers to assist troubleshooting problems on your hardware.
- Online remote management service to remotely connect to customers system and resolve software issues. (Qualifying system only)
- Collect and return service covering labour and the expedited repair or replacement of parts in the main system unit, including monitor, keyboard and mouse after confirmed diagnosis.
- Warranty duration for Individual orders are printed on the customers Invoice/Sales Receipt
Service Does Not Include:
- Software or database assistance or support other than Operating System
- Media replacement for branded / manufactured software (i.e. Microsoft® Office)
- Assistance with configuration, optimization, installation, relocation, or upgrades.
- Warranty, repair, or any other type of service for third party products or collaborative support with third party vendors or partners.
- Accessories, operating supplies, peripherals or parts such as batteries, frames, and covers.
- Preventive maintenance.
- Support or repairs for any damage to or defect in the Supported Product that is cosmetic only or otherwise does not affect device functionality. GM-TECH will not repair wear and tear on the device and other superficial items, such as scratches and dents.
- Support for equipment damaged by misuse, accident, abuse of Supported Product or components (such as, but not limited to, use of incorrect line voltages, use of incorrect fuses, use of incompatible devices or accessories, improper or insufficient ventilation, or failure to follow operating instructions), modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, improper maintenance by Customer (or Customer’s agent), moving the Supported Product, removal or alteration of equipment or parts identification labels, or failure caused by a product for which GM-TECH is not responsible.
- Repairs necessitated by software problems, or as a result of alteration, adjustment, or repair by anyone other than GM-TECH (or its authorized representatives).
- Business users custom factory integration items will not be supported unless specifically agreed in writing.
- Support for damage resulting from an act of God such as, but not limited to, lightning, flooding, tornado, earthquakes, and hurricanes.
- Any recovery or transfer of data.
- Any activities or services not expressly described in this Service Description.
- Software/Data Backup. It is the Customer’s responsibility to complete a backup of all existing data, software, and programs prior to Gage performing any Services.
GM-TECH WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF OR RECOVERY OF DATA, PROGRAMS, OR LOSS OF USE OF SYSTEM(S) OR NETWORK.
- Supported Releases. Customer must maintain software and Supported Product(s) at minimum release levels or configurations. i.e. all Operating system updates and security software.
Customer must also ensure installation of remedial replacement parts, patches, software updates or subsequent releases as directed by GM-TECH in order to keep the Support Product(s) eligible for this Service.
- Third Party Warranties. These Services may require GM-TECH to access hardware or software that is not supplied by us. Some manufacturers’ warranties may become void if GM-TECH or anyone else other than the manufacturer works on the hardware or software. It is Customer’s responsibility to ensure that GM-TECH’s performance of Services will not affect such warranties or, if it does, that the effect will be acceptable to Customer.
GM-TECH DOES NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD PARTY WARRANTIES OR FOR ANY EFFECT THAT OUR SERVICES MAY HAVE ON THOSE WARRANTIES.
NOTE: If Customer fails to comply with the responsibilities and terms outlined in this Service Description, then GM-TECH is not obligated to provide the Service.
Extended PC warranty
Custom built PC’s are supplied with 2 years parts, 1 year labour warranty as standard.
Full 3 year parts and labour warranty on all gaming, professional CAD and professional photo/video editing machines
Optional, full 3 year parts and labour warranty, available on all PC’s for additional charge.
3 year warranty conditions.
Computer must be used in stated environment e.g. domestic or speciic business location.
Faults must be notified by phone email or in person, immediately on occurrence, as some faults can cause additional damage or loss of data.
Computers with 3 year warranty must undergo visual inspection and cleaning every 12 months. This service is supplied free of charge as a warranty condition.
Security seals must be in place in case of warranty claim, failure to do so will result in loss of warranty.
We recommend an annual service for all P.C.’s – please see our current price list.
We remind all customers that data backup is the users’ responsibility and we cannot be held liable for any lost or damaged data.
This warranty is not transferrable.